Wednesday 2 January 2013

First Attempt!

Good morning to my as of yet non-existent readers!
As this title says, this is my first attempt at blogging. Maybe a strange thing to be saying in this day and age...'what?! You've never blogged before!' you may be thinking. I never really saw the point to be honest, and the big question- what have I got to say?
Now that I am writing articles for the autism Looking Up magazine edited by +Adam Feinstein I realise I do indeed have something to say. 'What?' you may ask. Well that is something I can't write down in black and white at this time.
You see, I am still on that journey of discovery. Maybe this blog will be a written account of this journey?
So I will keep it short and sweet. Welcome to my thoughts, memories and hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment